- Sheila Olson
- Fitness Coach
6 Practical Ways to Get Your Beauty Sleep 3/3/19
Self-Improvement in the New Year: How to Make 2019 a Success
Practice Self-Care by Focusing on Fitness and Health 12/6/18
Real World Weight-Loss Tips 11/9/18
Top 8 Health Strategies You Can Do Daily 9/21/18
Is Your Home Making You Sick? 8/3/18
Getting Your Zzz’s: Tips for an Effective Sleep Routine 6/26/18
Getting Your Workout in the Garden 3/22/18
These Activities Are Perfect for Restless Kids Who Are Stuck Indoors 2/22/18
Safely Work Out in Cold Weather 2/2/18
Staying Fit: How to Keep That New Year's Resolutions 1/3/18
- Andy Pritikin
- Andy Pritikin is the Owner/Director of Liberty Lake Day Camp, and Past President of American Camp Association NY/NJ
Then and Now: Why Summer Camp is More Important than Ever Before 2/21/19
- Paisley Hansen
- Paisley Hansen is a loving wife and mother of twins. She is a self-described "DIY addict", and loves to decorate her house and office with her creations. As a mother, Paisley is really passionate about health, nutrition, and spending time with her family. When she's not writing, you can find her with a glass of mint lemon water and a child on each hip. Who says moms aren't superheroes?
- Laurie Larson
- Laurie Larson is a freelance writer based in North Carolina. She writes on health, home, and lifestyle topics.
Important Home Hygiene Tips You Should Follow for a Healthier Home 1/23/19
Lifestyle Changes for 2019 to Reach Your Health Goals 1/9/19
- Karen Weeks
- After retirement, I was bored and struggled to find a new sense of purpose. So, I decided to learn a new skill. I took a computer course and learned how to build the Elder Wellness website. Now, I try new things all the time. I believe nothing is off limits to seniors, and I want to spread the word!
Making the Most of Medicare When You Have Diabetes 1/25/19
How to Feel Good Throughout Your Golden Years 12/6/18
- Matt Hagens
- Matt Hagens lives in Coopersburg, PA with his wife and 3 girls. He is very passionate about lawn and garden care. He owns the website Yard Care Life.
The Importance of Teaching Children to Garden 3/5/19
- Maia Fletcher
- Maia happily supports businesses who help make the world better, especially those who take consistent steps towards a common goal. In her free time, she also volunteers in local community projects. Discover more about Maia on her personal blog.
How to Get Your Business More Involved in the Community 2/11/19
- Paige A. Mitchell
- Paige A. Mitchell is a new freelance writer who is
exploring her interests through writing. She loves
sharing tips on making homes healthier and more
functional. When she’s not writing, you can find Paige
gardening, running with her pet Aussie, or reading the
book version of the latest blockbuster movie.
Home Safety Tips for 2018 Holiday Travelers 12/18/18
- Kevin Rodrigues
- Kevin Rodrigues is the founder of
https://gardeningmentor.com. He’s a software developer that wants to transition into a full-time gardener. He plans to grow an organic garden that can help sustain his family. His love for gardening drives him to share tips, guides, and resources on his website.
Eight Simple Ways to Attract Bees to Your Garden 3/18/19
- Stephanie Haywood
- Personal development and self-care gave me a boost when I needed it most, and now I’m here to share the gift of self-knowledge, self-care, and self-actualization with you. Visit my website.
Ways to Achieve a Better You in 2019 (No Gym Required) 1/9/19
- David Wesley Tonkin
- David is a Board Member and Manager of the Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum. David’s Food for Thought blogs are commentaries, reflections and opinions on the vagaries of today’s culture. Drawing from many years of global travel, international work assignments and vacations David has enjoyed and embraced a rich and varied tapestry of experiences to fuel the eclectic range of topical coverage in these blogs.
World War I Armistice Centennial 11/11/18
- Gabby Houck
- Student at Temple University; Staff at The Centurion - Bucks County Community College; intern at The Intelligencer
The Opioid Epidemic: It Starts With Us 11/15/18
Coping With Sexual Violence: A Bucks Student’s Story 4/26/18
Republican Representative Fitzpatrick Seeks Another Chance, Stresses Cybersafety, Opioids 4/12/18
- Eileen MacAniff
- Freelance Writer
The Corner Shop 2/27/18
Wrapping Presence® 12/6/17
Central Bucks Family YMCA Veterans Luncheon 10/23/17
3 'Spirits' of Halloween in Bucks County 9/28/17
- Candy Hoehn
- SugaShoc Photography - Newborn, Maternity, and Boudoir Photographer
12 Days of Naughty Elves 12/19/17
- Marc Kaye
- Marc Kaye is a writer, comedian and musician who tries to categorize the never-ending stream of consciousness in his head into more constructive uses like stand-up, articles, scripts and songs. You can check him out and contact him through Facebook, Twitter, his Blog or Email.
The Perfect Barbecue 7/1/13
Do Yourself a Favor 7/13/06
Don't Be a Mother 1/13/05
Once Upon a Guy 1/13/04
The "T" Word 1/13/03
Letter to Oprah 11/13/02
Valentine's Day Suggestions 1/13/02
New Year's Resolutions 1/13/01
- Julie Barker
- Guest Writer
Outdoor Adventure in the Poconos Mountains 6/7/17